BEGINNERS & MIXED LEVEL
HATHA VINYASA FLOW YOGA
Across the variety of sessions there is a perfect class for you, so explore below and click to book!
Beginners Hatha Yoga
This class is designed to gently introduce you to the core concepts of yoga so that you can feel confident and safe. A welcoming group, suitable for all who enjoy learning to relax and to calm the body and mind.
This is perfect if:
- You are nervous about starting or “not bendy enough”.
- Would like to learn about Hatha practices which are designed to align and calm your body, mind, and spirit in preparation for meditation.
- Would like to gain some core stability and improve alignment.
- Need to learn how to switch off and relax.
- You are a busy person who wants to explore the benefits of yoga leaving you feeling stretched, relaxed and revived.
- Want to just stay, learn to relax and have fun with a warm and welcoming group of yogis.
The class will introduce you to all aspects of Hatha Yoga and give you an understanding of how to practice safely and with ease. The class covers pranayama (breathwork), asanas (postures), relaxation techniques and yoga concepts. I also use essential oils in relaxation to help create a deeply restful state of mind. Modifications and use of props help students to find ease in postures.
Note: Class starts the week commencing 3rd September 2018
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga - The Yoga Shala, Chaddesley Corbett, Beginners +
Hatha Yoga - Hagley - Haybridge Sports Centre - Mixed Level (Beginners Welcome)
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga - The Yoga Shala, Chaddesley Corbett, Mixed Level
Hatha Vinyasa Flow Yoga
In this class you will receive a strengthening, playful workout for your body. Learn to move in a fluid, dynamic and safe way using flowing Vinyasa yoga and functional movement techniques to get the most out of your practice. A deep-dive experience into fluidity and core-strength, that will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and vibrant so that you can move in a more mindful and attuned way.
This is perfect if:
- You are looking for a more in-depth practice with a focus on self-empowerment, fluidity & core strength.
- Would like to improve your self-practice and enjoy a challenging class with variety of asanas
- Suitable for Advanced Beginners who enjoy exploring Vinyasa flow.
- Would like to learn how to develop more functional movement in your yoga to avoid injury
- Like building up a sweat and relaxing afterwards
- Enjoy essential oils for relaxation
Note: Class starts the week commencing 16th April 2018
Hatha Vinyasa Flow Yoga - Hagley Catholic High School - Intermediate Level
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga - The Yoga Shala, Chaddesley Corbett - Mixed Level